July 1st, 2011 by Jim Dornfeld
At approximately 6PM HST on July 1st a fire broke out in the ceiling/roof of the Bali Hai Restaurant at the Hanalei Bay Resort. The fire department responded quickly to extinguish the fire and there were no reports of injuries.
The fire did not spread to any other buildings.
This will effect the location of the front desk operations and will likely further delay the opening of the new restaurant.
All other guest services remain available and all vacation rental operations will continue without interruption.